Format Notated Music
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- He always came home to tea
- I want to go to the ball game
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- A boychik up-to-date
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- John Lomax
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Stars and stripes forever
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- The Harrison song
- Kolsky print of Totenberg(?)
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Mexican American Song
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Contributor: Library of Congress Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only known source of pre-Cacilienverein 19th-century American Catholic Church music.) Composers range from Mozart and Rossini to George F. Root and ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Date: 2005