Format Notated Music
- Over there
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- The Everlasting Race
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- After you've gone / Creamer
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- Zion waltz
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- A boychik up-to-date
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Real bloomer polka
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- The beast of Berlin
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1730 to 1739 Remove Contributor: Rossini, Gioacchino Remove
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (george Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Date: 1735