Format Notated Music
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Over there
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- General Halleck's grand march
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Pastorale pour piano
- Uptown and downtown
- A chant for Sabbath night
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Vive la republique
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- California grand march
- Old Satan gets the hun
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Language: Latin Remove Subject: Sacred Songs (high Voice) With Organ Remove
Sheet Music. print | 1 score | From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). In ...
- Contributor: Agustin J. Morales - Morales, Agustin J. - Hughes
- Date: 1841
Look inside: 8 results