Format Notated Music
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Over There
- Old Satan gets the hun
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Pastorale pour piano
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Alice in Wonderland
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- The junk man rag
- Totenberg Instrumental Ensemble; publicity matl.
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Lincoln funeral march
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- The Harrison song
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- The kitchen cop
- Over there
- Florello Quick Step
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
Results: 1-3 of 3 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Original Format: Notated Music Remove
The Tams-Witmark Music Library was established in 1925 through the merger of the Arthur W. Tams Music Library and the rental library of M. Witmark & Sons. The Tams-Witmark Collection contains music (manuscript and printed scores) that was being performed in the United States during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The scope of the collection ranges from eighteenth-century operas of Handel and ...
- Date: 1701
Sheet Music. print | 1 score | From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). In bound volumes: Copyright Deposits 1820-1860 Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- Contributor: Firth, Pond and Co.
- Date: 1852
Look inside: 6 results
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen ... Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (william) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (john W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (william Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (george Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1946