Format Notated Music
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Uptown and downtown
- Star Spangled Banner
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- The junk man rag
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- 1936 photo-portrait
- The mocking bird cotillons
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Mexican American Song
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- W.w. quintet
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Zion waltz
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Part of: Finding Aids Remove
The Tams-Witmark Music Library was established in 1925 through the merger of the Arthur W. Tams Music Library and the rental library of M. Witmark & Sons. The Tams-Witmark Collection contains music (manuscript and printed scores) that was being performed in the United States during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The scope of the collection ranges from eighteenth-century operas of Handel and ...
- Date: 1701