Format Notated Music
- The message of victory
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- A brivele der kale
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Kingdom coming
- The junk man rag
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Real bloomer polka
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- The Harrison song
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Transit of Venus
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Over There, 1917
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Child of the angel wing
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
Results: 1-2 of 2 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Language: English Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove
Sheet Music. print | 1 score | From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). In bound volumes: Copyright Deposits 1820-1860 Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- Contributor: Firth, Pond and Co.
- Date: 1852
Look inside: 6 results
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen ... Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (william) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (john W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (william Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (george Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1900