Format Notated Music
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Wait for the wagon
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- A brivele der kale
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Florello Quick Step
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Over there
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Musette pour piano et chant
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Oh you Tigers
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
Results: 1-3 of 3 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove
Sheet Music. print | 1 score | From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). In ...
- Contributor: Firth, Pond and Co.
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1852
Look inside: 6 results
The Tams-Witmark Music Library was established in 1925 through the merger of the Arthur W. Tams Music Library and the rental library of M. Witmark & Sons. The Tams-Witmark Collection contains music ...
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1701
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 ...
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (William) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (John W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (William Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (George Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (Frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (Humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (Grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1840