Format Notated Music
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- A boychik up-to-date
- Temperance grand march
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Old Satan gets the hun
- The Golem
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Language: No Linguistic Content Remove Contributor: Walker, Alan Remove
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results