Format Notated Music
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- Star Spangled Banner
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Vive la republique
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Transit of Venus march
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Base ball
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Rose of Killarney
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Kingdom coming
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Love's telegraph
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Military Band Music
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Can the soldiers forget
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Location: Baltimore Remove Online Format: Online Text Remove
The patchwork song: sung by Buckley's Serenaders, Boston; sung by Carnecross & Dixey's Minstrels, Philad'a [music by S. Nelson]; words by W. Dexter Smith, Jr.
- Contributor: Smith, Dexter - Nelson, S. (sydney)
- Date: 1860-00-00
Look inside: 4 results