Notated MusicThe Americans come!
Amerique vient! Notated Music. print | 1 score (* pages) ; 32 cm | For voice and piano. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (Additional Physical Form). Staff notation. (Language). Print (Form). Unmediated (Form). Volume (Form).
- Contributor: Foster, Fay
- Date: 1918
View 12 Results
CollectionSongs of Edward Lipton, 1967-1984 Edward Lipton (1934-2011) was a songwriter and performer primarily known for writing children's songs. The collection contains manuscript scores for songs he wrote for both children and adults. Many are accompanied by lyric sheets.
- Contributor: Lipton, Ed.
- Date: 1967
CollectionMusic from the Bob Hope collection, 1932-1997 In a career that spanned nearly seventy years, American comedian and entertainer Bob Hope performed in theater, radio, film, and television, and in numerous public appearances, including his tours in support of the U.S. armed forces. Music from the Bob Hope Collection contains manuscript scores, instrumental parts, and lyrics for nearly 500 works used in Hope's films, television programs and personal appearances. These materials ...
- Contributor: Hope, Bob - Alberti, Bob (Pianist) - Comstock, Frank - Harmon, Manny - Hill, J. (James L.) - Myers, Pete - Perito, Nick - Rogers, Shorty - Wolpe, Dave
- Date: 1932
CollectionBilly Byers collection, 1964-1980 Billy Byers was a composer, arranger, orchestrator, and musician (trombonist). The collection primarily contains full scores in Byers' hand. It represents a sampling of Byers' work as a composer, arranger, and orchestrator. The material shows the diverse styles, musical forces, and variety of performing venues in which he worked. The scores include works for recordings, live performances, television, and film; for small combos, big ...
- Contributor: Byers, Billy
- Date: 1964
CollectionRandolph S. Rothschild collection, 1942-1992 The collection consists primarily of music (ms., facsimile, and printed) and accompanying correspondence, programs, and reviews. The majority of the music in the collection comprises facsimile scores of compositions commissioned by the Chamber Music Society of Baltimore and the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra from prominent American composers, such as Dominick Argento, Milton Babbitt, Henry Cowell, Jacob Druckman, Ross Lee Finney, Lukas Foss, Leon Kirchner, Ernst ...
- Contributor: Rothschild, Randolph S. - Argento, Dominick - Babbitt, Milton - Cowell, Henry - Druckman, Jacob - Finney, Ross Lee - Foss, Lukas - Kirchner, Leon - Krenek, Ernst - Lewis, Robert Hall ... Rothschild, Randolph S. - Argento, Dominick - Babbitt, Milton - Cowell, Henry - Druckman, Jacob - Finney, Ross Lee - Foss, Lukas - Kirchner, Leon - Krenek, Ernst - Lewis, Robert Hall - Moss, Lawrence - Reynolds, Roger - Rouse, Christopher - Schuller, Gunther - Shapey, Ralph - Weisgall, Hugo - Wuorinen, Charles
- Date: 1942
Notated MusicI'll pray for you and you must pray for me Notated Music. print | 1 score (* pages) ; 30 cm | For voice and piano. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (Additional Physical Form). Staff notation. (Language). Print (Form). Unmediated (Form). Volume (Form).
- Contributor: Rawlings, Alfred - Lockton, Edward
- Date: 1918
View 6 Results
CollectionRichard Rodgers collection, 1917-1980 The collection consists predominantly of Rodgers's music holographs--sketches, vocal scores (many with lyric sheets included) and short scores. In addition, the collection includes full scores for 8 of the Rodgers and Hammerstein shows. Also included is a small number of programs, photographs, miscellaneous papers, and a few miscellaneous items.
- Contributor: Rodgers, Richard - Hart, Lorenz - Hammerstein, Oscar, II
- Date: 1917
Notated MusicHow sleep the brave with trumpet ad lib Notated Music. print | 1 score (7 pages) ; 27 cm | by C.B. Clark. (Statement Of Responsibility). For men's voices (TTBB) and piano with trumpet. Words by William Collins; see caption. Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (Additional Physical Form). Staff notation. (Language). Print (Form). Unmediated (Form). Volume (Form).
- Contributor: Theodore Presser Co. - Clark, C. - Collins, William
- Date: 1918
View 7 Results
Notated MusicSongs, women's voices, instrumental ensemble op. 16 Voice of my beloved manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 36 cm. | the words selected from The song of Solomon ; [music by Mabel W. Daniels]. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph. For chorus (SSA), 2 violins, and piano. At head of title: No. II. Published: Boston : A.P. Schmidt, 1911. Accompanied by revisions in the form of holograph partial page overlays, as well as photocopies ...
- Contributor: Daniels, Mabel W. (Mabel Wheeler) - A.P. Schmidt Collection (Library of Congress) - Daniels, Mabel W.
- Date: 1911
View 14 Results
CollectionJerome Kern collection, 1905-1945 The collection consists primarily of Kern's show music, some holograph sketches; most are manuscript full and vocal scores of Kern's orchestrators and arrangers, especially Frank Saddler and Robert Russell Bennett. Film and other music also is represented, as well as a small amount of correspondence.
- Contributor: Kern, Jerome - Saddler, Frank - Bennett, Robert Russell
- Date: 1905