Format Notated Music
Results: 1-6 of 6 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
manuscript | 42p., 13-20 x 21-25 cm. | Courtesy of the Samuel Barber Estate. (Copyright Notice). Due to copyright restrictions, original master files are not available. (Standard Restriction). Courtesy of G. Schirmer, Inc. http://www.schirmer.com/ (Copyright Notice). Manuscript (Form).
- Contributor: Barber, Samuel
- Date: 1952
Look inside: 42 results
Painting of Sousa during US Marine Band era, [n.d.]. Performing Arts Reading Room. An online presentation of selected music manuscripts, photographs, printed music, historical recordings of the Sousa Band, copies of programs and press clippings, and more from the Sousa Collection at the Library of Congress. About the John Philip Sousa Collection at the ...
- Contributor: Sousa, John Philip
- Date: 1854
manuscript | Copyright 1970 by Boosey & Hawkes, Inc. Reprinted by permission of Boosey & Hawkes, Inc. (Copyright Notice). Due to copyright restrictions, only excerpts from this item are available. (Standard Restriction). Manuscript (Form).
- Contributor: Boosey & Hawkes - Rorem, Ned - Whitman, Walt
- Date: 1970
Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine in London American actor, singer and comedian Danny Kaye arrives with his wife, Sylvia Fine, for an appearance in London. November 1948. Following the professional lives of the husband-wife artistic duo, this presentation features a wide variety of materials, including manuscripts, scores, scripts, photographs, sound recordings and video clips ...
- Contributor: Kaye, Danny - Fine, Sylvia - Kaye (danny)/Fine (sylvia) Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1893
(clockwise from top left) The Dance: Washington Festival [review]; "Graham Presents Copland's Ballet" [clipping] by Oscar Thompson; A unique dance by Martha Graham [clipping], 1926; [Tangara], photograph of Martha Graham. Dancer, choreographer, and company director Martha Graham (1894-1991) is considered one of the pioneering founders of American modern dance. In a career ...
- Contributor: Graham, Martha - Barber, Samuel - Copland, Aaron - Dello Joio, Norman - El-Dabh, Halim - Emmons, Beverly - Hindemith, Paul - Horst, Louis - Hovhaness, Alan - Karan, Donna ... Graham, Martha - Barber, Samuel - Copland, Aaron - Dello Joio, Norman - El-Dabh, Halim - Emmons, Beverly - Hindemith, Paul - Horst, Louis - Hovhaness, Alan - Karan, Donna - Lester, Eugene - Menotti, Gian Carlo - Noguchi, Isamu - Riegger, Wallingford - Rosenthal, Jean - Schuman, William - Skelton, Thomas R. - Starer, Robert - Ter-Arutunian, Rouben - Tipton, Jennifer - Weissberger, L. Arnold - Martha Graham Dance Company - Martha Graham Center of Contemporary Dance - Martha Graham School of Contemporary Dance - Graham (martha) Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1896