CollectionFiddle Tunes of the Old Frontier: The Henry Reed Collection Fiddle Tunes of the Old Frontier: The Henry Reed Collection presents traditional fiddle tunes performed by Henry Reed of Glen Lyn, Virginia. Recorded by folklorist Alan Jabbour in 1966-67, when Reed was ...
- Contributor: Glenroy, William - Reed, Henry - Reed, Gene - Reed, Watha - Jabbour, Alan - Ricci, Glenn - American Folklife Center
- Date: 2000
Notated MusicMusic for the nation American sheet music / Derived from the collection of the Music Division at the Library of Congress, presents sheet music that was published in the United States and registered for copyright during the nineteenth century. Includes ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress. Music Division - Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program
- Date: 2002
Notated MusicMaggie's big book of Celtic tunes : for hammered dulcimer and other melody instruments /
Mel Bay presents Maggie's big book of Celtic tunes Songs transcribed from eight of Maggie Sansone's CDs available from her website.
- Contributor: Sansone, Maggie
- Date: 2006
CollectionBand Music from the Civil War Era On September 27, 1974, the Music Division of the Library of Congress re-created a typical concert of brass band and vocal music from mid-nineteenth-century America. That concert has become the starting-point for ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program - Library of Congress. Music Division
- Date: 2000
CollectionEdison sheet music collection The collection consists chiefly of American sheet music published in the United States between the years 1830-1930. While a significant minority of the music in the collection is instrumental music, the vast ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) ... Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (James) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (Louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (William Shakespeare) - Heller, Stephen - Herz, Henri - Holland, Justin - Jerome, William - Johnson, Howard - Kahn, Gus - Kinkel, Charles - Lamb, Arthur J. - Mack, Edward - Maeder, J. Gaspard (James Gaspard) - Maylath, H. (Heinrich) - Meyer, Louis - Meyerbeer, Giacomo - Millöcker, Carl - Moelling, Theodore - Pixley, Frank - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Russell, Henry - Smith, Harry (Harry Bache) - Sterling, Andrew - Strelezki, Anton - Sudds, William F. - Weatherly, F. E. (Frederic Edward) - Webster, Joseph Philbrick - Whiting, Richard A. - Wodehouse, P. G. (Pelham Grenville) - Work, Henry C. (Henry Clay) - Young, Joe
- Date: 2005
Notated MusicThe Richard Rodgers collection The finding aid provides a description of the the Richard Rodgers Collection which consists predominantly of Rodgers's music holographs--sketches, vocal scores (many with lyric sheets included) and short scores. In addition, the ...
- Contributor: Music Division, Library of Congress
- Date: 2006
CollectionNewland / Zeuner collection, Primarily printed and manuscript music for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver - Zeuner, Charles - Library of Congress
- Date: 1735
Notated MusicThe Maine music box Searchable database of digitized images of 5 collections of manuscript scores and sheet music. Over 22,000 titles are accessible. Selected scores will have an associated computer generated sound file. Other scores have ...
- Date: 2003
CollectionCoptic Orthodox Liturgical Chant and Hymnody With its roots in Ancient Egyptian music, Coptic Christian chant is one of the oldest liturgical genres still performed today. Drawing on the Ragheb Moftah Collection, this presentation explores some of the ...
- Contributor: Wilson, Marian Robertson - Moftah, Raghe
- Date: 2005
Notated MusicMatinee : the fantom of the fair : for male and female voice, violin, cello and ...
Fantom of the fair Includes program and biographical notes. The Fantom of the Fair is an early superhero created by Paul Gustavson in 1939, during the golden age of comics. The music is to be performed ...
- Contributor: Larsen, Libby - Gustavson, Paul - Lindgren, Toni
- Date: 2014
Notated MusicO God, my heart is ready motet for mixed voices a cappella, op. 17 vocal score | 1 score (35 p.) ; 28 cm. | the text from the Psalms ; music by Arthur Whiting. (Statement Of Responsibility). For mixed chorus (SSATBB), unaccompanied. Photocopy. [S.l. : ...
- Contributor: G. Schirmer - Whiting, Arthur
- Date: 1899
View 36 Results