Format Notated Music
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- The Golem
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Kolsky print of Totenberg(?)
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Anatole of Paris
- Rose of Killarney
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: French Remove Location: Kentucky Remove Location: United States Remove
Notated Music. print | 1 score (2 pages) ; 35 cm | by M. D. Austin. (Statement Of Responsibility). For voice and piano. Staff notation. (Language). English words with parallel French text in refrain section. (Language). Print (Form). Unmediated (Form). Volume (Form).
- Contributor: Billy Smythe Music Co. - Austin, M. D.
- Date: 1918
Look inside: 4 results