Format Notated Music
- Uptown and downtown
- Real bloomer polka
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Marching along No. 1
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- The Mothers' Offering
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- [Chansonnier de M. le marquis de Laborde] (Library of Congress)
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Can the soldiers forget
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- He always came home to tea
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- After you've gone / Creamer
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
Results: 1-2 of 2 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen ... Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (william) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (john W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (william Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (george Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1900
The collection of notable dancer, choreographer and teacher Bronislava Nijinska (1891-1972) contains a diverse variety of materials documenting dance and the arts in the twentieth century. Available here are over 200 collection items, including manuscripts, books, diaries, choreographic notebooks, correspondence, moving image materials, music scores, photographs, posters, programs, set and costume designs, and scrapbooks. Photograph ...
- Contributor: Nijinska, Bronislava
- Date: 1891