Format Notated Music
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Temperance grand march
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Lincoln funeral march
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Kolsky print of Totenberg(?)
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Military Band Music
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Sketches for piano sonata
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- I Bring You Heartsease
- The Golem
- Marching along No. 1
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Melnotte's banjo
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
Results: 1-3 of 3 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove
The Tams-Witmark Music Library was established in 1925 through the merger of the Arthur W. Tams Music Library and the rental library of M. Witmark & Sons. The Tams-Witmark Collection contains music ...
- Date: 1701
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 ...
- Contributor: Sousa, John Philip - Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen ... Sousa, John Philip - Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (william) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (john W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (william Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (george Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1860
The Tams-Witmark Collection contains music (manuscript and printed scores) that was being performed in the United States during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The scope of the collection ranges from ...
- Date: 1701