Format Notated Music
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- The message of victory
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- The Rail candidate
- Child of the angel wing
- Star Spangled Banner
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- A boychik up-to-date
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Kingdom coming
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Call of the woods
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Totenberg Instrumental Ensemble; publicity matl.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: No Linguistic Content Remove Contributor: Liszt, Franz Remove Subject: Liszt, Franz Remove
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results