Format Notated Music
- Child of the angel wing
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Centennial march
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Pop goes the weasel
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- The message of victory
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Base ball
- [Chansonnier de M. le marquis de Laborde] (Library of Congress)
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- The Mothers' Offering
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Anatole of Paris
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
manuscript score | 1 ms. score (61 p.) ; 46 cm. | par Ernest Bloch. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph, signed. At end: Janvier-février 1916, Genève. In the Moldenhauer Archives collection of the Library of Congress. acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (Selection Decision). Manuscript Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Bloch, Ernest - Library of Congress - Moldenhauer Archives
- Date: 1916
Look inside: 67 results