Format Notated Music
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Franz Liszt at LC [article]
- Uptown and downtown
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- 1936 photo-portrait
- Kingdom coming
- Zion waltz
- Melnotte's banjo
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- I want to go to the ball game
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- The Everlasting Race
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Transit of Venus march
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- The Yanks With The Tanks
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: No Linguistic Content Remove Location: Switzerland Remove Subject: Solomon Remove
manuscript score | 1 ms. score (61 p.) ; 46 cm. | par Ernest Bloch. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph, signed. At end: Janvier-février 1916, Genève. In the Moldenhauer Archives collection of the Library of Congress. acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (Selection Decision). Manuscript Score (Form). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Bloch, Ernest - Library of Congress - Moldenhauer Archives
- Date: 1916
Look inside: 67 results