Format Notated Music
- Wait for the wagon
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Maori: a Samoan song
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Transit of Venus
- Alice in Wonderland
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- Call of the woods
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- General Halleck's grand march
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Kolsky print of Totenberg(?)
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results