Format Notated Music
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- After you've gone / Creamer
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Sketches for cello sonata
- Oh you Tigers
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Over There
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- The beast of Berlin
- General Halleck's grand march
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- Can the soldiers forget
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- The message of victory
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results