Format Notated Music
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Sketches for cello sonata
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- The Rail candidate
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- The beast of Berlin
- Alice in Wonderland
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- The Mothers' Offering
- Temperance grand march
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Sketches for Minotaur
- A brivele der kale
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Transit of Venus
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results