Format Notated Music
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- General Halleck's grand march
- Bach, Am cto.; annotated solo part
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- The mocking bird cotillons
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Take me out to the ball game
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- A boychik up-to-date
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Call of the woods
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Take your girl to the ball game
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results