Format Notated Music
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Bach, Am cto.; annotated solo part
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- General Halleck's grand march
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Got fun Avrohom
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- The Mothers' Offering
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Call of the woods
- Child of the angel wing
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results