Format Notated Music
- Got fun Avrohom
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Sketches for cello sonata
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Yzias Mizrajum
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Sketches for Minotaur
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Real bloomer polka
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Transit of Venus
- Over There
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results