Format Notated Music
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Florello Quick Step
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Marching along No. 1
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- John Lomax
- Uptown and downtown
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- General Halleck's grand march
- Can the soldiers forget
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results