Format Notated Music
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Real bloomer polka
- Franz Liszt at LC [article]
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Zion waltz
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Alice in Wonderland
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Out of work
- Star Spangled Banner
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Can the soldiers forget
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Contributor: Liszt, Franz Remove Subject: Liszt, Franz Remove
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results