Format Notated Music
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Military Band Music
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Transit of Venus march
- Over there
- Out of work
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Melnotte's banjo
- Franz Liszt at LC [article]
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Anatole of Paris
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- Kolsky print of Totenberg(?)
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Got fun Avrohom
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results