Format Notated Music
- Can the soldiers forget
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Marguerite romanza
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Transit of Venus march
- Berlin Phil, 1955; program
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Stars and stripes forever
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Take me out to the ball game
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Temperance grand march
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results