Format Notated Music
- The hermit's prophecy
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- The junk man rag
- Sketches for Minotaur
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Berlin Phil, 1955; program
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Transit of Venus march
- He always came home to tea
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Pastorale pour piano
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Bach, Am cto.; annotated solo part
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- After you've gone / Creamer
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Alice in Wonderland
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Wait for the wagon
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results