Format Notated Music
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- The Everlasting Race
- I want to go to the ball game
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Take me out to the ball game
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Pastorale pour piano
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- He always came home to tea
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Berlin Phil, 1955; program
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- Take your girl to the ball game
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Sketches for cello sonata
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results