Format Notated Music
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Musette pour piano et chant
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Over There, 1917
- California grand march
- Franz Liszt at LC [article]
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Real bloomer polka
- Mexican American Song
- The kitchen cop
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Got fun Avrohom
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Alice in Wonderland
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Wait for the wagon
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Language: German Remove Subject: Music Remove
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results