Format Notated Music
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Over There, 1917
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Florello Quick Step
- Totenberg Instrumental Ensemble; publicity matl.
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- My Country Tis of Thee
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Uptown and downtown
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- I want to go to the ball game
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- John Lomax
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Contributor: Walker, Alan Remove
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results