Format Notated Music
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Lincoln funeral march
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Temperance grand march
- Franz Liszt at LC [article]
- The Everlasting Race
- He always came home to tea
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Uptown and downtown
- The mocking bird cotillons
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Subject: Piano Music, Arranged Remove Subject: Ruckert, Friedrich Remove
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of Congress. Superlinear and interlinear German words; text by Friedrich Rückert. Commentary by Alan Walker on p. . "Published by the Edward N. Waters Fund in the Library of Congress." acquire 2 shelf ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results