Format Notated Music
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Over There
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Bach, Am cto.; annotated solo part
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Can the soldiers forget
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Totenberg Instrumental Ensemble; publicity matl.
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- Zion waltz
- The message of victory
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- The Rail candidate
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Sketches for cello sonata
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Call of the woods
- Love's telegraph
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Yiddish Remove Contributor: Saul Schenker Co Remove Contributor: Leibowitz, Max Remove
sheet music | 4 p. ; 35 cm. | "The fool envies me." "Only a fool would envy my little piece of bread. No one knows how bad things really are for me." Source: Heskes, Irene, Yiddish American Popular Songs, 1895-1950 (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: Saul Schenker Co. - Leibowitz, Max - Leibowtiz, Max - Goldstein, G. (gustav)
- Date: 1920
Look inside: 4 results