Format Notated Music
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- The Everlasting Race
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- The hermit's prophecy
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Lincoln funeral march
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- John Lomax
- Temperance grand march
- Transit of Venus march
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Take your girl to the ball game
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- The kitchen cop
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
sheet music | 6 p. ; 35 cm. | "Yonder (in Zion)where the cedars (bloom)" and "The hope." Source: Heskes, Irene, Yiddish American Popular Songs, 1895-1950. (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: J. & J. Kammen - Imber, Naphtali Herz - Imber, Naphtali Herz Imber, Naphtali Herz - Kammen, J. J.
- Date: 1919
Look inside: 6 results