Format Notated Music
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- Got fun Avrohom
- Call of the woods
- Oh you Tigers
- I Bring You Heartsease
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Can the soldiers forget
- Take me out to the ball game
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- I want to go to the ball game
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Lincoln funeral march
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Military Band Music
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Franz Liszt at LC [article]
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Anatole of Paris
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Yiddish Remove Online Format: Image Remove Location: Brooklyn Remove
sheet music | 6 p. ; 35 cm. | "Yonder (in Zion)where the cedars (bloom)" and "The hope." Source: Heskes, Irene, Yiddish American Popular Songs, 1895-1950. (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: J. & J. Kammen - Imber, Naphtali Herz - Imber, Naphtali Herz Imber, Naphtali Herz - Kammen, J. J.
- Date: 1919
Look inside: 6 results