Format Notated Music
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- The kitchen cop
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Zion waltz
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Pop goes the weasel
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- The beast of Berlin
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- The Everlasting Race
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: By Gillam Bass Remove
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results