Format Notated Music
- The message of victory
- A boychik up-to-date
- Centennial march
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Oh you Tigers
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Alice in Wonderland
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Take your girl to the ball game
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Berlin Phil, 1955; program
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Original Format: Books Remove Part of: American Memory Remove
Washburn's last sensation, the moral show of the age embracing performances of every clime ... four complete exhibitions ... six genuine wild indians [in] Sacred dances ... historical scene ... grand scalping ...
Program. From the collections of the Rare Book and Special Collections Division. Container number: Theatrical Mas Mo; Massachusetts, Edward's Hall, Southbridge, 1875 Performed in Southbridge, Massachusetts on October 14, 1875 (Venue).
- Contributor: Edward's Hall - Washburn, E. S. - Edwards Hall (southbridge, Mass.) - Theater Playbills and Programs Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1875-10-14
Look inside: 4 results