Format Notated Music
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Vive la republique
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Military Band Music
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Pop goes the weasel
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- 1936 photo-portrait
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Anatole of Paris
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Smith, John Stafford Remove
The collection contains manuscript and printed music, writings, and other materials compiled and collected by Edward Hodges and subsequently by his son, John Sebastian Bach Hodges. Noteworthy among Edward Hodges' writings are ...
- Contributor: Smith, John Stafford - Hodges, George
- Date: 1790