Format Notated Music
- The junk man rag
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Totenberg Instrumental Ensemble; publicity matl.
- Got fun Avrohom
- Transit of Venus
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Over There, 1917
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Star Spangled Banner
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Over there
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- Real bloomer polka
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- [Chansonnier de M. le marquis de Laborde] (Library of Congress)
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: New York Remove Part of: Finding Aids Remove
The collection contains manuscript and printed music, writings, and other materials compiled and collected by Edward Hodges and subsequently by his son, John Sebastian Bach Hodges. Noteworthy among Edward Hodges' writings are the Annuary, an attempt in later life to depict his earlier life, and documents relating to the design and construction of the 1846 Erben organ at Trinity Church in New York. Music ...
- Contributor: Smith, John Stafford - Hodges, George
- Date: 1790