Format Notated Music
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Méditation pour violon et orgue
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- A brivele der kale
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Over there
- The little old cabin in the lane
- The Everlasting Race
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- The message of victory
- Bach, Am cto.; annotated solo part
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- K-4 Pacific
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Transit of Venus march
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Kolsky print of Totenberg(?)
- Wait for the wagon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Location: Philadelphia Remove Contributor: A. Fiot Remove Location: Midwest Remove
Sheet Music. print | 1 score | From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). In bound volumes: Copyright Deposits 1820-1860 Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- Contributor: A. Fiot
- Date: 1846
Look inside: 3 results