Format Notated Music
- Star Spangled Banner
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Rose of Killarney
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Temperance grand march
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Marguerite romanza
- Lincoln funeral march
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Old Satan gets the hun
- A brivele der kale
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- After you've gone / Creamer
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Pop goes the weasel
- The message of victory
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- The Mothers' Offering
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- The Golem
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Location: Philadelphia Remove Original Format: Books Remove Subject: National Expansion and Reform Remove
Hymnal. print | b. xxxi; 304 pp. cm. | which have never before been published; suited to most of the metres contained in Watt's hymns and psalms, Mercer's Cluster, Dossey's Choice, Dover Selection, Methodist hymn book, and Baptist Harmony; and well adapted to Christian churches of every denomination, singing schools, and private societies: Also, an easy introduction to the grounds of music, the rudiments ...
- Contributor: W. Miller - Walker, William
- Date: 1847
Look inside: 313 results