Format Notated Music
- Florello Quick Step
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Centennial march
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- The little old cabin in the lane
- California grand march
- Military Band Music
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Kolsky print of Totenberg(?)
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Call of the woods
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Over there
- Pop goes the weasel
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- John Lomax
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Uptown and downtown
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Library of Congress Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Date: 2005