Format Notated Music
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Child of the angel wing
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Rose of Killarney
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Uptown and downtown
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Lincoln funeral march
- The Golem
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Zion waltz
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Marguerite romanza
- 1936 photo-portrait
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus Remove
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (george Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Date: 1735