Format Notated Music
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Love's telegraph
- Uptown and downtown
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Band master's repertoire
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Transit of Venus march
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Vive la republique
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Star Spangled Banner
- Can the soldiers forget
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Centennial march
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Boston Remove Location: Salem Remove
Emancipation hymn: quartette & chorus composed and dedicated by permission to the Salem Union League by Manuel Fenollosa, Salem, Mass., June 1863; [words by R T. L.]
- Contributor: Fenollosa, Manuel - L., R.T.
- Date: 1863-00-00
Look inside: 5 results