Format Notated Music
- A brivele der kale
- Alice in Wonderland
- The message of victory
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Aaron Copland and Clarence Adler at Lake Placid, 1925
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- The junk man rag
- Mexican American Song
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Marguerite romanza
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Florello Quick Step
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- A boychik up-to-date
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- The Mothers' Offering
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Vive la republique
- Melnotte's banjo
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- The Everlasting Race
Results: 1-2 of 2 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: United States Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Sousa, John Philip - Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen ... Sousa, John Philip - Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (william) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (john W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (william Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (george Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1769
The collection consists chiefly of American sheet music published in the United States between the years 1830-1930. While a significant minority of the music in the collection is instrumental music, the vast majority is for voice and piano. Notable in this collection are imprints from California dating from before 1850, first editions by Irving Berlin and others, and many European imprints among the instrumental ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (james) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (william Shakespeare) ... Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Bellak, Ja's (james) - Bryan, Alfred - Cooper, George - Dubin, Al. - Gilbert, L. Wolfe (louis Wolfe) - Grant, Bert - Grobe, Charles - Harrigan, Edward - Hays, Will. S. (william Shakespeare) - Heller, Stephen - Herz, Henri - Holland, Justin - Jerome, William - Johnson, Howard - Kahn, Gus - Kinkel, Charles - Lamb, Arthur J. - Mack, Edward - Maeder, J. Gaspard (james Gaspard) - Maylath, H. (heinrich) - Meyer, Louis - Meyerbeer, Giacomo - Millöcker, Carl - Moelling, Theodore - Pixley, Frank - Root, George F. (george Frederick) - Russell, Henry - Smith, Harry (harry Bache) - Sterling, Andrew - Strelezki, Anton - Sudds, William F. - Weatherly, F. E. (frederic Edward) - Webster, Joseph Philbrick - Whiting, Richard A. - Wodehouse, P. G. (pelham Grenville) - Work, Henry C. (henry Clay) - Young, Joe
- Date: 1830