Format Notated Music
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- A brivele der kale
- Real bloomer polka
- The Rail candidate
- A chant for Sabbath night
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- General Halleck's grand march
- He always came home to tea
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Transit of Venus
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Over There
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- The Everlasting Race
- Base ball
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- American banner march / A Union Lady
Results: 1-4 of 4 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: United States Remove Part of: Music Division Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Date: 2005
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (george Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Date: 1735
See and Hear American History Through Song "Know the songs of a country and you will know its history for the true feeling of a people speaks through what they sing." <p ...
- Date: 1581
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 ...
- Contributor: Korngold, Erich Wolfgang - Bodanzky, Artur - Ormandy, Eugene - Reese, Gustave - Reinhardt, Max - Sachse, Leopold - Schott, Paul - Warner Bros. Pictures - Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip ... Korngold, Erich Wolfgang - Bodanzky, Artur - Ormandy, Eugene - Reese, Gustave - Reinhardt, Max - Sachse, Leopold - Schott, Paul - Warner Bros. Pictures - Smith, Leonard (leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Herman, Jerry - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (william) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (john W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (william Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (george Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred - Moselsio, Herta
- Date: 1905
Refine your search
- Music Division
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 3
- Finding Aids 1
- Recorded Sound Research Center 1
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia 1
- Rare Book and Special Collections Division 1
- Ask a Librarian 1
- Digital Collections 1
- American Folklife Center 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1