Format Notated Music
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Out of work
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- The kitchen cop
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- The little old cabin in the lane
- A boychik up-to-date
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Star Spangled Banner
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Catalogs Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Date: 2005