Format Notated Music
- The hermit's prophecy
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Anatole of Paris
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- A brivele der kale
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Gerry Mulligan - March, 1990 / Carol Friedman
- Got fun Avrohom
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: PDF Remove Contributor: Barnet, Charlie Remove
Charlie Barnet (1913-1991) was an American bandleader, jazz saxophonist, composer, and arranger. The collection contains musical arrangements for approximately 650 songs and instrumental numbers used by Barnet and his band. The majority of these arrangements are represented by full scores, though thirty-seven are represented by parts only, and an additional thirty-one include both a full score and parts. Approximately fifty arrangers are represented in ...
- Contributor: Barnet, Charlie - Burnett, Bobby - Burns, Ralph - Gibson, Andy - Hefti, Neal - Henderson, Horace - Humphries, Conn - Martin, Skip - Matthews, Dave - May, Billy - Moore, William (arranger) - Siravo, George
- Date: 1939