Format Notated Music
- Uptown and downtown
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Totenberg Instrumental Ensemble; publicity matl.
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Musette pour piano et chant
- Centennial march
- John Lomax
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Notated Music Remove Online Format: PDF Remove Contributor: Bennett, Robert Russell Remove
The collection consists primarily of Kern's show music, some holograph sketches; most are manuscript full and vocal scores of Kern's orchestrators and arrangers, especially Frank Saddler and Robert Russell Bennett. Film and other music also is represented, as well as a small amount of correspondence.
- Contributor: Kern, Jerome - Saddler, Frank - Bennett, Robert Russell
- Date: 1905